Thursday 15 March 2012

A Different Kind of Mess

Hey, I never said I was perfect! I have my imperfections, many infact. Hurt me and i'm not going stand back and let it pass, I will stomp on your foot and then probably run away from you very fast. If I don't feel like cleaning up after myself, i'm not going to; if it really bothers well then you can clean up after me otherwise just leave it - I really don't care. I'm going to experiment, I want to see what makes an explosion; I want to push my spontanious creative abilty to the edge even if it dosen't always turn out quite right. I'm not going to sit around and wait for the opportunity to find me, i'm soo not patient enough, I know what I want and i'm going to get it because i'm selfish that way. I'm not perfect, i'm a mess, a different kind of mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment